Key Responsibility & Deliverables
● Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, keywords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
● Write strong, motivating content, including website copy, emails, social media, blogs, and other appropriate content types, within the brand’s style and tone guidelines for assigned projects
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Skills & Requirement
● Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
● Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
● Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
● Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
● Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: +1 years.